Awesomeness happens here.
MetaGeek believes in building an exceptional company around exceptional people and exceptional products. We treat each other as close family, our customers as welcomed friends and embrace our work as the relentless process of making hard things easy. And we have fun doing it.
We’re always looking for the best of the best to join our team in Boise, Idaho to help us continue making the world’s Wi-Fi awesome!
From the start, MetaGeek has followed a few key tenets:
“Do the dishes” — Be responsible. Do what you say you’ll do. Do the right thing no matter what. Don’t wait to be told what to do. Be candid and transparent. Take quiet pride in your work. Self-motivated and self-disciplined. Strong work ethic. Selfless.
“Make it better” — Not satisfied with the status quo. Desire to improve. Conscious of current reality. Figure out how to make a better tomorrow.
“Be Unblockable” — Resourceful. Be relentless. Always be better. Push through the hard stuff. Tenaciously pursue goals. Passion/Drive for ultimate goal. Will to find a way.
Our philosophy is to create the best possible work environment:
- You’ve Got Plenty – take as much PTO as you need, come back recharged with fresh ideas
- Health Insurance – paid by Metageek for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan – plus company match
- Agile Development – no unrealistic schedules
- Be Profitable – money in the bank, no outside shareholders telling us what to do
- Bike friendly – join the biking team on your commute into work
- Parking & bus pass – paid for downtown
- Social – seasonal parties for you and your family and internal company milestone celebrations
- Snacks! – Microbrews on tap and all the snacks you could ask for!
- Office – brand new office space in the newly renovated Owyhee building
- Training – on boarding process to learn MetaGeek and culture. Ongoing training as and when needed.
- Employee celebration- celebrating and awarding personal milestones in your life
MetaGeek is an active member of both the Wi-Fi community and the Boise community. Here are some of the groups that we actively participate in and/or sponsor…
- Wireless Field Day
- Wireless LAN Professionals Conference
- Boise State University Student Lab
- Boise State University CS Dept Industry Advisory Board
- Boise Valley Economic Partnership
- Capitol City Development Corp
- Open Lab Idaho
- ITC – Idaho Technology Council
- BAF – Boise Advertising Federation
- City Lights Woman & Children’s Shelter
- May in Motion – Platinum Level
Current Job Openings in Boise, Idaho
- No Current Listings. Follow us on LinkedIn for the latest job openings as they are posted.