Awesomeness happens here.
MetaGeek believes in building an exceptional company around exceptional people and exceptional products. We treat each other as close family, our customers as welcomed friends and embrace our work as the relentless process of making hard things easy. And we have fun doing it.
We’re always looking for the best of the best to join our team in Boise, Idaho to help us continue making the world’s Wi-Fi awesome!
From the start, MetaGeek has followed a few key tenets:
“Do the dishes” — Be responsible. Do what you say you’ll do. Do the right thing no matter what. Don’t wait to be told what to do. Be candid and transparent. Take quiet pride in your work. Self-motivated and self-disciplined. Strong work ethic. Selfless.
“Make it better” — Not satisfied with the status quo. Desire to improve. Conscious of current reality. Figure out how to make a better tomorrow.
“Be Unblockable” — Resourceful. Be relentless. Always be better. Push through the hard stuff. Tenaciously pursue goals. Passion/Drive for ultimate goal. Will to find a way.
Our philosophy is to create the best possible work environment:
- Be Profitable – money in the bank, no outside shareholders telling us what to do
- Profit Sharing – good, focused work benefits everyone
- Agile Development – no unrealistic schedules
- Pairing Desks – because two heads are better than one
- Health Insurance – company paid for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Plan – plus company match
MetaGeek is an active member of both the Wi-Fi community and the Boise community. Here are some of the groups that we actively participate in and/or sponsor…
- Wireless Field Day
- Wireless LAN Professionals Conference
- Boise State University Student Lab
- Boise State University CS Dept Industry Advisory Board
- Boise Valley Economic Partnership
- Capitol City Development Corp
- Open Lab Idaho
Current Job Openings in Boise, Idaho
We hire the very best people whenever we find them. If you don’t find a job posting that fits you, but you know you belong here at MetaGeek, send us a note and your resume anyway!