Chanalyzer Lab Release Notes
- Added new DBx firmware (ver. 0202) that contains updates for better Visiwave site survey integration. Upon updating the firmware, Windows may prompt you to restart your computer. It is not necessary to restart, you can just click “Restart Later” to dismiss this dialog.
- Resolution Bandwidth can not be set larger than the Step Size and is configured to automatically display at least 10 data points.
- If a Marker is out of current Frequency Band, the fields in the Markers Table for that marker will be dashed, which indicates the marker is out of the current Frequency band.
- Added 915-930 MHz Band as a configuration option
- Added the ability for a user to have multiple Amplitude Frequency markers per session
- Added Footer bar which displays the connected Wi-Spy devices
- Added a “Would you like to save this capture before exiting Chanalyzer?” prompt upon exit of the application. This can be disabled both from within the prompt and from the FILE menu.
- When viewing a small band, X-Axis now shows KHz
- Fixed .csv export issue
- Fixed performance issues
- Fixed other minor bugs
Firmware Version 0201
- DBx firmware – Fixes an issue with amplitude calibration for the 5GHz band
- Misc. Bug fixes
- Added the new communication method for the next generation of Wi-Spy 900x
- When loading a large recording we now start the playback before the entire recording is loaded
- Moved “Color Density” and “Outline Colors” sections from File -> Preferences to the Density view (arrows next to buttons)
- Changed Density view buttons from Text to icons
- Live recording data is no longer stored in both RAM and the database. It is all saved in the database freeing up RAM
- Added ability to delete an individual marker
- Cleared potential old data before new session on very first sweep
- A large Frequency selection between Start(MHz) and Stop(MHz) and a small Step(KHz) could cause Lab to close
- Removed Close button in Firmware update process
- Res. BW will no longer automatically revert back to defaults if another setting is changed
- Fixed Markers
- Misc. Bug fixes