VisiWave Site Survey is a complete 802.11a/b/g/n site surveying solution. You collect survey data using a standard wireless adapter while walking around the survey area clicking on a floor plan image, using a GPS receiver to track your location, or using a customized navigation device. VisiWave quickly and automatically maps out radio characteristics in the survey area using either the included reporting application or by integrating with Google Earth. These allow you to easily assess your overall Wi-Fi coverage and to drill into great detail on specific areas of interest.
VisiWave is an effective tool for performing surveys inside buildings, outside on campuses, city-wide hotspots, already deployed wireless networks, or pre-deployment sites.
Download a free trial:
Try VisiWave for 30 days. Please give us the email address you would like the download link sent to.
Watch a short introduction.
VisiWave includes the following standard features:
- Uses standard 802.11a/b/g/n wireless network adapters
- Use a Wi-Spy spectrum analyzer for true interference detection
- Google Earth Integration
- GPS support for collecting data
- Instantious or continuous radiowave data collection
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Vista, XP (SP3)
- A supported Wi-Fi adapter
- Optional Wi-Spy Spectrum Analyzer